It includes inspection of crude oil and gas equipment, oil derivatives, and equipment used in the production and storage of oil and gas, and includes the following:
- Oil, gas and petrochemical shipments before, after and during shipment.
- Oil tankers before loading and during loading and unloading.
- Sampling from the tanker prior to discharging.
- Oil and gas refining industry before and after industrialization.
- Production equipment and spare parts used in oil fields Drilling equipment and materials used in drilling.
- Laboratory equipment and devices.
- Oil and gas pipelines, valves and tanks, including: during construction, installation, commissioning, and compliance with specifications.
- Power plants, boilers, desalination units, and follow-up maintenance work with the implementation contractors.
Inspection for welding and welders qualification
- Weld Inspection (X-ray)
- Issuance of Welders Insurance Certificates (PQR / WQC)
- Welding Procedure Specification (WPS)
NON DESTRKTIVE TESTING (NDT)
It is carried out by highly experienced specialized engineers according to (ANS / ASME) international standards: -
- Radiological inspection (X-ray).
- Ultrasonic Testing (UT).
- Eddy Current (EC).
- Magnetic Particle (MPI).
- Liquid penetration. (Die Penetrate t).